Tuesday, April 3, 2012

sick

This image makes me feel sick with excitement! This is going to be me, frolicking around Paris in 2 and a bit months time! Ahhhh so queezy!

On another note, Tulla, stated this on her site. I think I want to live up to this...

"You'll never know if you don't go". I have lived by this, or a hundred versions of similar quotes for the last few years. It is also a large reason why I started a blog at all, posting photos of travel and shopping advice while I was travelling keeping myself in constant motion, that has now adapted in to so much more than I ever expected.  I thrive on and look forward to change; creating it for myself to help me experience and grow, to drive me to see and feel more. It has been a huge part of what I have tried to express by sharing on Tuula and hope my readers can appreciate a little change too.












P.S - I've been super busy as of late, more blogging coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment