Monday, May 28, 2012

we're here

It's official, I'm in London! 
My final day of work ended suddenly when Dad  gave me a call tell me that we should shift our flights forward another day as the HK to LDN flights were filling up. After rushed goodbyes, packing and some chill out time with Mum and Dad we headed to the Airport on Saturday morning.
Thank gawd we did! Stand by was such a stressful experience. Hong Kong was extremely hot and I wasn't told that I would get on the plane until 50 minutes before it departed. But sure enough I was on and relieved.
Arriving in London at 5am with 4 suitcases, 1 laptop bag, 1 snowboard bag and a hand bag trying to catch the train added more to the stress of travel. But eventually we were at Loveridge Road! 
At 27 degrees we were welcomed with insane weather. We spent the day out a Regent Park in the sun having a few drinks and continued on at a garden bar in Camden. Day 2 consisted of buying some food supplies and heading to the bank to get it sorted. We then took a walk down Oxford Street to find Heaven in the form of Topshop and H&M. Needless to say I'll be back there later in the week.


That's all for now! Here's hoping this amazing weather sticks around.





View from the plane ride in to London. (I discovered new effects on my camera late in the flight was pretty much highlight of my plane ride)

No comments:

Post a Comment